Photobucket     Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I just have to share...



This photo was posted on Shelburne Farms' Facebook wall, and it tickled me pink, made me smile and inspired me all at the same time for several reasons...

1.  Shelburne Farms was where I worked in college and my love affair with chickens started.

2.  I have been known to knit attire for animals, sweaters for Tate, legwarmers for Lola and even a sweater for a penguin :)

3.  It made me realize that I am not the only one that dresses their chickens

So, for those interested in whipping up one of these fabulous shawls, follow this link for the free pattern.  I will be crafting some of these for my lovely ladies, it get's pretty cold here in VT and even though my chickens are covered in down, they deserve a little fashion :)



Photobucket

No comments: