Photobucket     Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sugar and Spice...

I admit it, I have a incredible weak spot for little girl sewing projects...


There is something about the colors, fabrics and wardrobe options that I just can't resist.  

Bea had a birthday party to go to this weekend, and I was trying to decide what gift to buy?  then I looked over at my fabric stash and saw this combo and knew exactly what I should make.  What four year old little girl wouldn't want a crown and a twirly skirt?

I can't take all the credit, I saw the crown idea on a fun blog called The Long Thread and have mastered the twirly skirt on many renditions I have made for Bea in the past.   The combo is perfect for springtime and I think was a hit at the party!

Photobucket

No comments: