Photobucket     Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Brimfield... A picker's paradise!

First let me apologize for the huge span of time that has passed since my last post, but you'll be glad to know it's because I was busy with many fun projects that I will tell you all about in posts to come!  Before I get to those, I just have to share about my latest Brimfield Trip...


For those unfamiliar with Brimfield, it is the world's largest outdoor Antique show in the world!  Hosted by the town of Brimfield Mass, every May, July and September.  The line of people in this photo is just for entry into one of the fields!  There are over 500 dealers and about 15 fields full of Antiques, a picker's dream.  My Mom and I have been setting up shop here in May and September for the past 3+ years, but have been joining in on the Brimfield craze for far longer than that.





We have settled in quite comfortably at Hertan's field, and bring the decorator style of "Brianne's" to the crowds each year.  The nice thing about Brimfield is that there is something for everyone, collectors, decorators, and hobbiests!  The best part about Brimfield is the people you meet...


This gentleman had a tent just a few spaces down from us, he was a dealer in collectible toys, and yes that is a cat on his leash!

All in all we had a great show, sold a lot, bought some and had a good time.  If you haven't made the trip, we will be back at Hertan's field in September and hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love. I must attend next year!