Photobucket     Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A good morning, thanks to fellow Bloggers...

I have to thank my good morning to a couple of fellow bloggers that have shared some great ideas!  Now, I am passing them on to you...

My Tuesday's are now my Sunday's, my Shop is closed and Bea and I are home together!  I am learning it is a challenge to keep a 2 year old busy and out of trouble.  Luckily, I remembered a project I did last winter that kept her occupied this morning for at least 20 minutes.  Thanks to my friends at Nido, I was able to make this awesome Teepee that is great indoors or out!



You can check out Nido's blog at http://www.nidovt.com/, I also got this great Rapunzel themed fabric from them as well!  While Bea seemed to enjoy the teepee, I think Tate claimed it as his own...


While Tate and Bea entertained themselves with the teepee, I enjoyed a wonderful cup of Iced Coffee which I cold brewed thanks to a recipe I found on the Pioneer Woman's fabulous blog!


She has so many great ideas!  http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2011/06/perfect-iced-coffee/

I can't forget about my dear friend Britt, whose blog always keeps me going back for more.  She not only continues to share great ideas and experiences, the insanely cute red and white straw in my cup of Iced Coffee is from her as well (http://thevillagepressvt.blogspot.com/)

So, thank you to all the fellow bloggers out there, keep the posts coming!!!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

I adore you Mrs. Brianne Taylor.