Photobucket     Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket

Monday, October 3, 2011

Bringing a little style to work...


Since deciding to leave my corporate america job about a month ago, in addition to focusing on my shop and spending time with Little Bea, I have also been waitressing some of my evenings at my dear friend's restaurant here in Shelburne Village called "Cucina Antica".  Now before waitressing, my family and I were dining with them at least one to two times a week, they have a great family environment and fabulous food!  They have a way of making dining with them feel like coming into their home, they put their heart and soul into that place, and you know it as soon as you walk in the door!

You should note that I have never waitressed before, so they were very brave to take me on!  and of course I saw an opportunity for some handmade fashion :)  I had this great apron pattern I had been dying to use, and making aprons for all the wonderful girls that work there was a perfect way to put it to use!



Brenna, a fabulous fellow waitress, and I are sporting them here.  They do the job of holding our pens, paper and anything else we might need to make sure guests dining with us have a great experience!  If you are ever in the area, you should make a point to visit, the menu ranges from pizza to fine Italian and Mediterranean entrees.  PLUS there is a kids room, equipped with floor to ceiling chalk board walls for the little ones to keep busy so Mom and Dad can actually eat an uninterrupted meal :)

Check them out on Facebook, and at http://www.bistrocucina.com/!


No comments: