Photobucket     Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket

Monday, October 17, 2011

A Chicken Update...

I wanted to give everyone an update on my baby silkie chicks, they are getting so big so fast, and so stinkin' cute I might add!

They no longer are too scared to leave their comfortable home, and are venturing out into the big real world!  even if it is for only a moment or so, before running frantically back to their box :)




All 16 of them are doing well, however soon it will be time for me to say goodbye to 8 of them, as they will be going to a great home with a dear friend in Connecticut.  There are only a few people I know that love their chickens as much as I do, and our friend Missy will take great care of these wonderful birds!

I don't want to leave out the rest of my flock...


They continue to share their fresh eggs with the family and are enjoying this fall weather with all of the leaves!

No comments: