Photobucket     Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Great Pumpkin Search...

All of the magazines and blogs this fall are featuring the white, bumpy, non-traditional pumpkins,  I knew I HAD to get some!  About a week ago I started my search and visited about 3 different pumpkin patches before scoring some at the Charlotte Berry Farm which is right down the road!



I was sooo excited to have found them and might have gone a little overboard, here is the pile I picked out!



I was able to get them all, white ones, green ones, bumpy ones (which I learned are referred to as "peanut" pumpkins) gourds, and of course some big 'ol orange ones.

The lovely ladies at the berry farm were wonderful, even carried them out to my car!  if you are in the area, be sure to pay a visit, you can find all of their information on their website www.charlotteberryfarm.com.

What did I do with all of these pumpkins and gourds??   decorated of course :)



Happy Fall!!!



No comments: