Photobucket     Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket

Thursday, January 26, 2012

A No Snow Winter

We are experiencing a No Snow winter here in Vermont, and when the winters here are long enough, no snow to play in is an equation for some serious CABIN FEVER!!

A solution to this problem is hard to find, but last Monday Bea, Matthew and I got some winter fun in at the local skating rink!!

This program is called "Itty Bitty Skaters" and there is nothing cuter than a bunch of midgets whipping around with milkcrates on the ice!!


 

I wish I had a milkcrate myself, but Bea did a great job and loved it!!  Best part was she was so wiped after, she actually took a nap!

Now I know where we will be every Monday from 10-11:30am :)


 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

THis is adorable!!! Love the pics of Bea skating. Hope I can come see in person soon!!