Photobucket     Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Always new things to learn...


Technology and social media is moving at lightning speed these days, and it is overwhelming to try to keep up... Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Etsy, blogs, just to name a few.  I have decided to just take it one step at at time and focus on what is the most enjoyable for me.  Just tonight I discovered the joy in making a treasury list on Etsy and completed my first one!


I always view the treasury lists on Etsy, but never attempted to make one myself.  What I learned is that it is super easy, and really Fun!  It is like shopping, but from your comfy couch and without all of the expense :)

Take an up close look and let me know what you think...

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTE4MDg1MzF8MTk4NDE4NTI1Ng/from-paris-with-love

Then try one yourself :)

Happy tweeting, facebooking, pinning, blogging and treasury making.


Photobucket

No comments: