Photobucket     Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket

Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Great Comeback

 Wallpaper is making a comeback in a huge way, I remember cursing it's name in my first condo as I ripped wall after wall of it down.  Now there are finally some GREAT wallpaper sources out there that have so many options to help transform your room.  Even wallpapering just one wall can add much needed style to any room.

My husband cringed when I mentioned I was going to wallpaper our kitchen and bathroom, but I reassured him I knew what I was doing :)  I decided to wallpaper one room in the kitchen that we had repaired due to a water stain, here is the before, during and after...



 I found this fun wallpaper at Graham and Brown, and the best part is that it was only $15/roll!  It took two rolls to do the one wall, but I love the way it came out!  My Husband was even impressed.

So there you have it, something I once hated, I now love :)


 

No comments: