Photobucket     Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket

Thursday, May 23, 2013

A rendition...

Bea is almost four now, and her artistic skills totally have me impressed!  I am pretty sure, she gets her artistic sense from her father based on the latest rendition of her white silky chicken named "Snoopy"...

White silky chickens are by far my favorite, we have four of them in our yard, all of which are named "Snoopy"...


Bea has taken a liking to them as well, although they aren't always friendly to her when she reaches her hand under them for the eggs :)  None the less, I found this drawing of them on her chalkboard a few weeks ago...


I had to take a picture of it, it just made me laugh!! I hope it brings a smile to your face too :)

Photobucket

No comments: