Photobucket     Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket

Saturday, May 18, 2013

From Vintage to Chic...

We are lucky enough to have a wonderful covered patio here at the house/shop, one that becomes our living room in the Spring/Summer/Fall seasons here in VT.  Last year my husband requested that on my travels and searches to purchase an "old fashioned glider".  It was last May's Brimfield show that I found this gem...


While the color and choice of fabric left much to be desired, I was able to see through all of that and knew with a little makeover it would be perfect on our patio.  

It was a team effort, Matthew was in charge of painting (don't worry I picked out the color :) and I was responsible for the re-upholstery.  Granted it was one year later, but we finally made time for the project...


There is nothing better than spending time outside in comfort in this great spot, it's soft, it glides and is perfect for the afternoon nap...



Photobucket

No comments: