Photobucket     Photobucket Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket    Photobucket

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

One Year in Review...

This week in August one year ago I left my corporate job to start my world of working local and focusing on my passion for Antiques and Home Decor.  It was the best decision I ever made, and I have enjoyed every day since.

  I haven't posted in so long,  so I need to bring everyone up to speed on what I have been working on!  

THE SHOP


The shop is looking great, with many thanks to my Mom who has been traveling the country to bring great items through it's doors.  Our customers have received our items so well, and the best part is we have so much finding them!



BRIMFIELD


 

We have moved over to the "New England Motel" field at Brimfield, and attended the May, July shows, and will be back in a few weeks for the September show!  we love the experience and atmosphere at this show, loyal shoppers return season after season with such great enthusiasm for antiques.  If you haven't attended, you should add it on to your list of things to do, and be sure to come visit our booth to say Hi :)



HIDEN GALLERIES


Hiden Galleries is a gallery located in Stamford CT that we feature some key pieces.  It is an awesome resource for decorators, and we love displaying unique and fun pieces here!

ONE KINGS LANE


Our most recent addition to our list of things that keeps us busy is the wonderful website called One Kings Lane.   If you haven't checked them out yet, it is worth a look see.  They have wonderful home decor items for sale at great prices, and recently added a Vintage and Market section where some of our items are listed.

CUSTOM SEWING  

 I have always loved sewing, and now offer custom sewing for items for your home!  cushions seems to be the most popular item this summer, but I have also done fun curtains and some duvets.  It is so awesome to see the items created on my sewing machine put to use everyday in home.



THE FAMILY






Most importantly over the last year, I have been able to focus on the family :)  Spending my days with Bea has been amazing, and I have been able to support Matthew and his business' success as well.  It has been an amazing year, and I have a feeling the coming year is going to be even more full of new ventures and happiness!




Photobucket

No comments: